Woodlands Dairy is offering a Job programme targeted at unemployed Matriculants
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Driver’s license with own transport
- Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff by orienting and training employees
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Achieves financial objectives
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining and communication regarding inventories
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Maintains operations by initiating and coordinating policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office package
- HR, IR, and employee development
- Customer service excellence
- Management of sales targets and budgets, results-driven
- Problem and conflict solving
- Strategic Planning
- Stock management
- Providing a high level of feedback
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and assertiveness skills
Applications are invited from interested youth who meet the minimum requirements and are interested in starting a career in dairy processing. The Learnership will cover the following areas, Nature of Milk, Milk reception, Lab testing, CIP & COP.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African Youth between 18 – 40 years with Matric.
- Applicants should Have or have not previous work experience.
How To Apply
Send an Application letter accompanied by a CV, certified copies of Grade 10 report
certificate t latest results and a copy of your ID must be sent to the email address below or handed in at Woodlands Dairy HR:
PO Box 4
Call Us : +27 42 200 3400
Please note: A statement of results is not accepted, please submit a certified copy of the original Senior Certificate, ID and relevant qualification