Game South Africa is looking for tellers and general workers to be deployed in their stores country wide
CLOSING DATE : 29 July 2023
Since we opened our first store, we’ve been the customer’s advocate and a destination for unbeatable value. Right from the start, we’ve done things our own way.
- General Workers
- CCTV Monitor
- Delivery Drivers
- DSTV INSTALLERS
- Store Manager
- Minimum of Grade 10-12
- Computer will be advantageous
- No experience required
- No criminal record
- Must be hard working & dedicated
- Must be loyal & trustworthy
- Good communication skills
- Tracable references
- Successful day to day running of the store.
- Opening & closing of store & staff time keeping.
- Daily cash up’s & cash control.
- Daily stock control – spot counts and game plan counts.
- Responsible for store stock & cash.
- Monthly stock counts.
- Stock recieving & receipting.
- Facilitating the sales of products & services both over the counter & telephonically.
- Stocking, organizing, presenting, marketing, & selling of products.
- Over see housekeeping.
- Customer analysis.
- Sales/ client retention & growth.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Good working knowledge & understanding of retail & wholesale business.
- Attend monthly managers meetings.
- Ensure staff comply with companies policies & procedures.
- Must have high level of numeracy & literacy skills.
- Take responsibility for managing revenue targets.
- Responsible for store rostering (weekends).
- Ensure that staff participate in, attend and complete monthly training.
- Responsible for basic disciplinary issues & reporting of these to Head Office.
- Weekly staff meeting (with agenda), minutes/action items to Sales Manager.
- Complete Performance Review with staff quaterly.
- Key account management (investing what is required in key trade customers).
- Must undertake a self – development exercise.
- Be the instore custodian for vision, mission, culture & drive service exellence.
- Take the responsibility for all health & safety protocols & procedures in store.
- Ensure that all staff have attended the company induction sessions.
- Be fully responsible for the operational, strategic, & financial performance of the store.
- Well presented.
- Must be proficient in atleast 2 official languages.
How To Apply
This goes beyond business practices: it represents a culture, a way of going about life and business. It’s the reason customers love shopping with us, and the reason our employees choose to build a Retail Career at Game.
To apply go to your nearest game store to find job application
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.