Closing Date 2023/01/27
Reference Number SHO210420-8
Job Title Customer Assistant General workers
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province All provinces
Location – Town or City All Cities
Purpose of the Job The Customer Care Administrator shall provide support to the Customer Relations department by performing secretarial and administrative tasks. These areas of involvement include, but are not limited to, call and diary management, department reports and registers, team drive management, onboarding of new team members, as well as ad-hoc administration.
Job Advert Details
Job Category Communications
Job Objectives Call and Diary Management
1. Manage calls when key staff are unavailable.
2. Manage the diaries of key staff as required.
3. Manage meeting room schedules.
Department Reports and Registers
1. Complete and update the monthly attendance register for the team.
2. Prepare the dongle and telephone usage report.
Team Drive Management
1. Download and merge divisional advertisements
2. Source and update contact lists.
3. Gather information on new products, and upload such information to the drive.
4. Maintain the team drives.
Onboarding New Team Members
1. Prepare and maintain training files.
2. Liaise with internal stakeholders to onboard new team members (i.e. submit full user setup requests).
3. Complete new user setup on various portals, systems and third-party platforms such as Worktrainer.
1. Order and distribute stationery for the Customer Relations department.
2. Track user licences and request quotes for new orders.
3. Manage access to the building for the Customer Relations department
Qualifications Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level
4 Secretarial Qualification
Experience Up to 5 years of experience in an Administrative role Up to 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
Knowledge and Skills Proficient in Google Suite/ Microsoft Office Knowledge of Adobe Knowledge of SAP Cloud4Customer / CRM system