Reference Number CCB210223-16
Job Title General Worker Function Manufacturing Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type Permanent Location – Country South Africa Location – Province Gauteng Location –
Town / City Pretoria
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills .The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders.
- Must have both Mathematics/Math Literacy
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language at 40%
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Valid code 8 driver’s license will be advantageous
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimised customer service
- Formulated account reviews
- Formulated account plans
- Managed and optimised accounts
- Managed and maintained assets
- Generated orders
- Executed promotions
- Identified and implemented new business opportunities
- Managed cash and credit accounts
- Compiled competitor report
- The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers
- To ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Skills, Experience Education Knowledge:
- Sales/Marketing principles and practices TSP principles
- Manage execution standards
- Merchandising and cooler management Attributes
- Able to build positive relationships
- Ability to negotiate and Team player who can also work independently.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Grade 12 with Maths or Maths Literacy
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation (please check with the L&D Skills Sustainability Team if you are unsure)
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age.
- Two South African Languages passed at 40%