Home > Educational Information

How to get free Food parcel

Instead of food parcels, SASSA currently provides vouchers for social relief of distress. They are redeemable at selected service providers, however in KZN these service providers had their food stocks looted and infrastructure vandalised during the past week's unrest, thereby halting this kind of service in that province.  This has

Read More

How to Apply sa relief Grant

Social Relief of Distress amount is R350 per month, from the date it is approved. Applicants will be paid from the month in which they apply – there will be no back pay. Applicants must be: South African Citizens, Permanent Residents or Refugees registered with Home Affairs;Resident within the borders of the Republic of

Read More

How To Sell Mandela Coin In SA

  Documents required for gold coin transactions Private clients A valid green barcoded identity book or smart identity card. If the person is, for a reason acceptable to the SARB, unable to produce either of these, the SARB may accept the following:a valid South African passport;a valid driver’s licence;a valid temporary identity document

Read More