Pick n Pay say they welcome people whose values are aligned with there own, namely, honesty, integrity, and accountability
Duties & Responsibilities
To develop the formal retail channels for different branded propructs across retail channels including Spar, Pick n Pay, OK Foods and other related channels in conjunction with third party merchandising agent in Gauteng and North West Province – must have related experience working with the above clients
- To maintain and enhance exiting customer relationships to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Monitor Operations performane and identify new opportunities
- Ensure continued partnership with customers and build relationships
- Develop new business to increase sales volumes andvenue growth
- Share market intelligence and trends on a weekly basis
- Responsible for developing, updating anerstandding the Key Accounts Plan for each customer so the company can map out its customers history and help determine their future so that both the company and its customers can grow
- Achieving the Company’s strategic business goals within the specified time frames
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and eernal stakeholders using key accounts metrics
If you are looking for a career in one of Pick n Pay’s stores, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.If you already have an account you can sign in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to This should be a quick and easy process:
Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location, job title ad keywords. Click on the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information
Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts. And there you have it!
To work at a Pick n Pay store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10-12 (or equivalent)
- Pick n Pay Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
How To Apply
So if you want to work for Pick n Pay, the process is easy and simple. Click HERE to get started.
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.