Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location : South Africa All Provinces
Closing Date :30 November 2023
Boxer offers an array of opportunities to those individuals who have what it takes to make a significant difference to their lives and the longevity of the company.
Boxer is an equal opportunity employer which continuously encourages its employees to be all that they can be – regardless of age, race, gender, disability or colour. If you are able to perform your tasks well, Boxer has a wide variety of career opportunities for you.
Boxer is fully credited as an official training center with the W&R SETA. For further information about exciting career opportunities for both school graduates and managers, please contact the Human Resources
Main duties is to present, promote and sell company products and services, as well as to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in order to achieve budgeted sales growth
Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Collection of Incoming Stock and Materials
- Picking Stock from Orders
- Packing and Assisting in Transporting of Orders
- Managing, Organizing and Retrieving Stock in the Warehouse
- Ensure stock productivity targets are met daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure all stock can be accounted for. 100% accurate inventory administration and ensure that stock movement is captured 100% on the system daily.
- Ensure stock levels are proactively maintained. No out of stock allowed.
- Ensure all stock received and issued are allocated 100% to the relevant branch, department, warehouse, cost centre and customer.
- Ensure invoices and delivery notes are processed daily and that information on the documentation are 100% correct when loaded onto the company systems used (Excel, SAGE etc).
- Ensure all stock variances are accounted for 100%.
- Investigate and analyse stock variances and ensure it is resolved within that month with your branch manager/HO.
- Ensure to comply 100% too company policies, procedures, practices and rules relating to stock management.
- Must have at least Grade 10
- Sales Experience, selling to Retail stores. Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have experience selling to Franchised Supermarkets.
- Strong Ability to Service Existing Clients while Canvassing New Clients and converting leads into sales.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding Objectives and Sales Targets.
- Sound organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Administration skills when placing orders and providing feedback.
- Strong Sales negotiation skills and merchandising where necessary
- Be South African citizen
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Clean criminal record
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
To Apply You MUST:
- Be available for both local and country travel (Sleep out)
- Have Clear Criminal and Driver Record
If you are not contacted within 30 days after submission, your application will be deemed as unsuccessful.