Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location : South Africa All Provinces
Closing Date :30 May 2022
Boxer offers an array of opportunities to those individuals who have what it takes to make a significant difference to their lives and the longevity of the company.
Boxer is an equal opportunity employer which continuously encourages its employees to be all that they can be – regardless of age, race, gender, disability or colour. If you are able to perform your tasks well, Boxer has a wide variety of career opportunities for you.
Boxer is fully credited as an official training centre with the W&R SETA. For further information about exciting career opportunities for both school graduates and managers, please contact the Human Resources
Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Collection of Incoming Stock and Materials
- Picking Stock from Orders
- Packing and Assisting in Transporting of Orders
- Managing, Organizing and Retrieving Stock in the Warehouse
- Must have at least Grade 10
- Sales Experience, selling to Retail stores. Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have experience selling to Franchised Supermarkets.
- Strong Ability to Service Existing Clients while Canvassing New Clients and converting leads into sales.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding Objectives and Sales Targets.
- Sound organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Administration skills when placing orders and providing feedback.
- Strong Sales negotiation skills and merchandising where necessary
- Be South African citizen
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Clean criminal record
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
To Apply You MUST:
- Be available for both local and country travel (Sleep out)
- Have Clear Criminal and Driver Record
If you are not contacted within 30 days after submission, your application will be deemed as unsuccessful.